Our Team’s vast experience in Real Estate focuses on a wide range of issues that may arise when implementing a real estate project, from the acquisition of the asset to its exploitation and sale.
We provide legal assistance to institutional and private investors, in the most varied forms of exploitation or transaction of real estate assets. We support our Clients in real estate investment operations through companies, property investment funds, pension funds and real estate companies and in the management of residential, commercial, services and hotels portfolios. We negotiate management contracts and contracts for the use of property, hotel management contracts, lease agreements, operational and condominium issues and we also possess a solid background in providing day-to-day advice to real estate companies.
Our Real Estate Law Team is specifically qualified to provide support in the following areas:
- Due diligence for transactions related to real estate assets with a view to identifying potential contingencies or limitations to the transaction
- Negotiating, structuring and contracting all types of real estate assets (including purchase and sale agreements, sale and leaseback, lieu of payment, purchase option, exchanges, establishing surface rights and other forms of property transfer)
- Lease, in particular, supplying orientation on the strategy to use for the negotiation of the termination of binding leases or other forms of occupation of the property, including advice on ways to reduce costs and existing legal responsibilities in case of termination of lease agreements for the completion of profound rehabilitation and restoration work
- Negotiation and formalization of contracts related with real estate projects, namely, for the provision of architectural services, works contracts, project management contracts, works supervision contracts, guarantee (guarantees) on construction works, insurance and real estate mediation contracts
- Financing, finance and operating lease
- Real estate portfolio management
- Agreements for the management and use of stores and areas in Shopping Centres and Retail Parks
- Provision of guarantees
- Questions related to neighbourly relationships
- Constitution of the horizontal real property regime, preparation of co-owner regulations and settlement of condominium-related disputes